Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wish List/Rambling






So every once in a while I get into these moods where I want like a thousand different things.... For one I want these shoes They are called TOMS... I love them! You probably do too ;). So freaking cute!!! I love brown shoes... and stripes... So ya! It works for me!


I also am wanting a pair for my daughter... it's kind of a crazy shoe... and most people who have met my daughter realize crazy is an under statement for her. I know don't be jealous of my hyper active, out going, fantastical child. ( sarcastic if you don't know me and are reading my blog... awkward!)


and I saw these really cute home made jewelry today... SOOOO CUTE! it kind of looks like a wax stamp ( like how they use to seal a letter in the "old" days) anyways and it had an M on it. I want it! I don't have a pic of it though. I also want a new "look" I dunno I like how I am but like it's summer and I want to be cute and feel cute! I could go on and on about all the things I want!!! No worries I won't go on and on! heh. Any who... I have bunco tonight... kind of fun to get away one night a month and play games with some fun people. It's really the only thing I do with my sisters... so it's cool! It's my turn to drive... I hate driving. Not that I don't want to take my car or use my gas... I just hate driving. Probably why I am home a lot! :) Jaxon is crying so I better turn mom mode on and go do mom things... hmmm. Peace :)







4 comments:

Kaycee said...

I love Toms! They sell them at Michelle's work, Soel in Riverwoods!

Mandy Marshall Wood said...

Nice!!! Lets go get some!

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

ya know Mandy, I would have drove... but you didn't say anything :) Love those shoes by the way.... I want some!

Anonymous said...

ahhh i LOVE my Toms. best shoe ever!