Sunday, June 21, 2009

Seeing things a little more clearly... can hurt

The last week or so has been ummm... upside down and all over the place. I'm seeing things more clearly about myself, friends, family. People you really think are your friends... they aren't they don't give a crap about you! Why?? I don't know! I guess some people really are that rude. I'm just exhausted. I had a really good talk with my friends and I've realized we are all given different "tools" I may think and handle things different than others and never really understand why people do the things they do... and that's because we are given different tools to handle them. I'm getting it now my blurry vision of this world and the many different people in it is getting better now! still.. that doesn't mean I like what is coming into view.

Some of our really good friends renewed their vows this weekend and it was amazing! It was really fun to see them have us all out there to share it with them. I love Rachel she is the only person in this world that really gets me. We talked about it and we have been through so much together... it really makes sense to why we can rely on each other and truly feel we aren't getting judged. I know I can always just be me around her and she accepts that. I really am happy me and her are friends.

Well, it was nice to get some things out there and off of my chest I will go and be with my husband and kids because out of anything in this world I have them and that's something everyone should be jealous about!

No comments: