Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It's a good/bad feeling today and I'm ok with it.

I'm so exhausted between my kids, husband, family, and friends. I really do feel that when you are my friend or closer I put a lot of my self in these friendships. I'm sick of wasting my time on crappy people. Plus the level of respect some people give are just ridiculous! I am just done reaching out anymore... done. I think it's my turn for some one to reach out to me and have the others try to mend a problem... or maybe the problem is; is that they don't see the same problem. Oh well I guess I need to learn not to care... but that will never happen because I care I always will.

Other than some people really drive me nuts... things are good. I've had time to really think and I'm happy about that! I believe I've made some great progress on what I want to be doing in my life! I just need to do it now. I will be doing some this week and next week and hopefully by then things will be rollin! I'm pretty excited to get started. I love it when I have this motivation for something... I know this will be something great!

No comments: