Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Attach your feelings to it.

I would rather put all my feelings out there for people to see then to have just sat on the side lines and watched so many people fly by me. I accept people for who they are including their flaws that's just the friend I am... and always will be. People who look at that as being weak are just upset and are so mad at this world and everyone in it. People use that as an excuse for being un happy! In all reality we have the tools inside us to love, hate, forgive, trust and be happy.... People just need to be willing to use the tools they've been given! I'm learning to use all these tools myself and I hope I become a better mother and wife and friend because of my willingness to learn them! I hope everyone has an amazing day I know I will!

No comments: