Monday, June 8, 2009

It's just a lost feeling

So lately I've been feeling sort of lost... I guess it's the word. I love being a mom and a wife but I know deep down I can be more than that. I love what I do but I CAN be doing more. I don't wanna go into details because I do believe on keeping most of my feelings to myself. I need to give more of myself into the things I'm passionate about. I know so many things that I am passionate towards.

It blows my mind to see people that aren't passionate about anything. To me they look like zombies... Dead here on earth.

I am sick of people who can just live their own lives but yet follow the footsteps of others. Makes me wonder if they really think they aren't in control of their lives to make their own decisions. Trust me if you make your own decisions and do things that you love, your life will be worth so much more to you and I guarantee you will enjoy life so much more!

Something most people won't understand but, "it's just a substance, and nothing more" I am so scared to become a zombie.

No comments: