Monday, June 29, 2009

Time goes by so slowly...

I hate it when you are looking forward to something and then it feels like forever away! Well it's only 3 days out of my reach and I couldn't be more unprepared for my vacation...I have got so much to do still... not to mention that I have to go shopping for some new clothes for when I am down there! Including a new swimming suit!
I'm so excited to take my kids to the beach and for my brother and sister in law to meet Jaxon!! It will be a really fun weekend... I'm sure of it. I'll admit I'm so excited to kind of just ditch what is going on in my life right now... I'll be gone and not worry about one thing that's going on in Utah! I need a break from this state! ( mostly the people that are in it!!)

list of things I *STILL* need to do!
clean the entire house (spotless)
get all the laundry done!
get some new clothes and swimsuit
get into storage to get extra suit case
pack

1 comment:

Heather O. said...

There are great outlet malls in Branson. You may want to wait to go shopping. I'm very, very, very excited to meet you!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!