Monday, June 15, 2009

What a weekend

So I've been pretty busy lately... not always a good thing... but in this case it was a good thing to stay busy. So much drama and so much fun. I believe I've lost a friend for awhile and I'll deal with it. So that's the bad part of my weekend. The good was that I got to take pictures and do what I love the most. I went and saw The Hangover.... So hilarious. I love Trevor and Rachel they really do have some good taste in movies! I also made Alexa a tutu... I didn't want to spend 30 dollars on one when I can just make my own for 5 bucks. Plus I love making things like that. It turned out soooooo cute but to small.. ha ha. So I gave it to my niece... hopefully her mom loved the idea as much as I did.
Any who I also realized this weekend that there are some pretty nasty people in this world... not that I didn't know that! I just got to witness it first hand. Oh well what do you do?? Ignore it and move on with your life. Easier said then done. But at some point... sooner or later... we all move on. I'm kind of at peace with everything right now... I need to focus on the things that are important to me... like my kids and my husband. The love I have for my kids and family is amazing. Nobody understands it unless you have a child of your own. I'm sure people can imagine though.
I'm gonna start some new things in my life and I'll be pretty busy here soon... including my vacation. I'll be gone from the 3rd of July and be back here on the 10th. I will be going to Jersey and Missiouri should be alot of fun. I'm gonna see my Bro and sister in-law and my nephew. I'm so excited to see them all! Then we are off to Missiouri for a family reunion... I hope it's fun... and not boring. I'm sure it will be fun.... ha ha. Well, that's pretty much everything so peace :)

No comments: