Monday, June 8, 2009

Plain Jane... blah

I was thinking the other day how I am sick of my plain Jane house!!! I need to decorate... bad! The idea I have for my bed room is pretty sweet... I think. I am gonna have my room be a wind/rain storm theme! I need to make some really really cute bedding. I wanna make something no one can buy in a store! I haven't made a blanket in about a year soooo maybe I'll get some help somewhere! Anyway I went out today and got some pictures of the storm and I'm so excited to get them on my walls! I also thought of really cool saying to put on my walls! I wonder if they are stupid... oh well I like them and that's what matters. I am ready to make it so that when I walk in my house I don't ever wanna leave. I want it to be some where when people come in they feel welcomed and happy.

No comments: