Monday, May 18, 2009

My day so far!


Today I woke up pretty late... (like most days, what I'm a night person ok!) I was thinking about how bored I was today, then I text from my friend Rachel (awesome chick!) to take the kids to park and just relax. We ended up going to a park in A.F. It was pretty secluded and quiet... besides the donkey freaking out a couple of times! I seriously was a little scared. Anywho! We watched the girls play and had a nice talk! I seriously love Rach she really is such a good friend! I love just catching up even tho we hangout often it's just nice to just be me and her and have an A&B conversation... I think every set of friends need them. It's so weird to think of what me and her have gone through as friends and I'm so happy we have kids both 2-3 weeks apart (with each kid). We've had our ups and downs and I thinks that's helped us become better friends! I love the girl and hope for more good times! Not only with her but with all my friends... it's summer and it's totally on! Good times with EVERYONE! I love all my friends and appreciate them all the same! anyways Alexa is running the bath again so I gotta go get her out... again... !

No comments: