Sunday, May 17, 2009

I miss blogging

Hola, well It's been way to long sense I have blogged! As most can imagine my days are so busy and what not with two kids... umm well... not really, don't get me wrong I am busy but most of the time I'm either reading or spending time with my kids and friends. Summer is about here ( cross fingers ) and I love being out side and some what active! Sitting at home when the day is just so beautiful out side should be a crime... But having two kids means limitations on what I can do, so if I'm out side it means I'm at the park. I'll give a little update on my kids and what they are up to. Alexa is a wild child!!! I know she's three but oh my gosh... how does one little human being have so much energy built up in that little body of hers... what I would give to have that kind of energy. Then there is Jaxon, the months are going by way to fast!!! He is still this tiny baby and he's almost 5 months old! He smiles and goo's all the time he has a constant smile on his face. He loves to be cuddled and will giggle everytime I hold him close and kiss him. He is such a momma's boy... and I love it. My kids are my world and I love them so much!! anyways I think i'm done for today but I will be having more blogs now because... I miss blogging!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Good you need to blog more! We all miss your posts! Your babies are so dang cute.