Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm just bloggin!

Lately I have been getting a lot of comments from my family that I'm not the same as I use to be... I'm not as laid back and I always am down. I mean I'll be honest to why I hold back with my family... I'm afraid of what negative things are gonna be said. Don't get me wrong I love my family more than anything! But we all have issues now and then. I kind of get a little butt hurt when my family tells me that I'm not as happy as I use to be... I feel just fine... I'm happy! I have problems like everyone else and days where I don't want to be bothered! I just hope people realize people change and I guess I'm just not as laid back anymore? ( even though I know I'm way more laid back then most people... ) I guess it comes with being a parent and a wife to change that part of me. I try to think of myself as a easy going, happy person. I know I will work on trying to be a little more happy :) I just think I'm becoming a social retard! haha. No, just kidding. No offense to anyone who reads this... :) If any at all... I'm just bloggin! :) blah blah blah........ I'm done now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha Mandy - you are so cute. We all have slumps don't we. We just go through phases and sometimes people can read us wrong. I am glad to hear that underneath it all (Wife, Mom, Cook, Maid, Teacher, etc.etc.etc.) you are still happy - because these are definitely the things that will make us happy! I heard an awesome quote today - which I want to share - "The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts." It hit home for me. Hope you are having a great day!!