Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crazy Kid


So, today I took Jaxon to the doctors to get his shots (I was actually a month late in doing them..Oh well). The doctor looked at Jaxon the slightly tilted his head in the same direction Jaxons was tilted and said " hmmm this might be a problem!" I have to some how get Jaxon to stretch out the muscle on the other side of his neck! That's gonna be kind of hard but I'm DETERMINED!!! Heh... anyways, the doctor also said he is tooo small he is almost 5 months old... ( in a week) and he is only 11 pounds. I told him he eats all the time and he told me well he needs to eat more in a sitting, so now I have to feed him even more than I do already!
Another thing is he has eczema on his cheek. I was thinking to myself what more is wrong with my baby!!! lol considering all the things are pretty mild it was just a lot of things I need to take care of now. I felt so bad for him having to get his shots... I swear it hurts me to see him go through that then anything else really.
Then at the end of the appointment he asked me
" is there anything else I can do for ya?" then Alexa says,
"yeah you need to look at my owie!"
I about died in laughter she had to tell him the whole story on how she got it and I felt kind of bad but, eh I'm sure he got a kick out of it... He is the nicest doctor ever!!!
Now I'm sitting here in silence because Jaxon is worn out and so is Alexa! She ran for 2 hours straight with Gage and Grace today so she is down and out for at least a good hour and a half! Well I think I'm gonna go and see what else I can fit in to this amazing me time!!! Peace

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

Oh my gosh, how cute of Alexa to show the Doc her owie! She will have no problem getting what she wants with that straight forward attitude. What a sweetie!