Thursday, May 19, 2011

Trying To Make The Right Choice

Lately I have been a little down... I've been having a hard time with some "friends" I just don't know where I stand with them so I think it's best if I start to move on. I hate having to cut off friends that you've had for a while for the sake of your own sanity! I'll miss them for sure!!! It breaks my heart that I have to do this, but at the same time I know its what I need to do for me and my state of mind.

On a good note I've lost 40 lbs and that's awesome! That makes me a really happy person for sure! I'm excited to keep this going It's been about 3 months or so... I think that's pretty amazing! I work out 4-5 times a week and I eat really healthy and in moderation. I'm excited to get my old body back and I'm excited to be healthy and more active.

I have now realized that I am really happy when I'm alone... I love my freedom I love not having to worry about EVERYTHING, but in all reality that's not my life and I have to accept it. It's great at times and it really sucks at other times. I suck it up and deal with the crap I don't like doing but try to find the fun in anything really. I need to do something for me and I know exactly what I wanna do and I'm super excited and I know it's just the thing to get me out of this negative place that I've found my self swimming in.

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

I can't believe you have lost 40 lbs.! WOW!!! I have to see you soon! We should go get some delicious healthy food sometime! Seriously congrats, that's amazing!

Oh and I love you, even though I'm a hermit and I never leave the house anymore. Never forget it!

Mandy Marshall Wood said...

I know I can't believe it either! I'm totally down to go get some yummy healthy food with you!!! I love you too! I'm happy we are friends even though you hide in a cave :D Lets go camping or hangout or anything! I miss you!