Monday, May 30, 2011

So Fragile And Still So Stong

I sit here in my bed listening to music and I'm not sure why but the music helps me think about everything in my life.. all the good, all the bad and I sit here thinking how sad I am... how torn and beat up I am about life. I'm so lonely here in this part of my life... I know that this happens to people but not me... I've always been so strong I don't crack or break but I see myself slowly falling.... At the same time I feel that I will be grateful for this fall.

There's this song that stands out to me saying " I wish I wasn't always wrong, I wish it wasn't always my fault. The finger that your pointing has knocked me down on my knees and all you need to know is that I'm so sorry it's not like me it's maturity that I'm lacking"... nothing really personal just made me think.

Although I see how fragile I've become I have also seen how strong I'm becoming... with each day I see more strength in myself I am trying so hard and that takes so much. I love so much and that kills me, but for me to keep loving the way I do takes a lot... I sometimes feel like my heart will never mend back but it never fails me it's still strong and still so fragile... unfortunately most people are just like this.


No comments: