Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Happiness

Happiness is something worth fighting for... I've learned that the hard way, and I also feel like it has taken me such a long time to figure that out. I have been visiting my past a lot lately and talking to old friends and it's been fun they are pretty amazing people.

A little update on my weight loss... I've lost 33 lbs so far and I'm happy about it! I'm working so hard to get this weight off! I eat really really healthy and I work out 4-5 days a week!! My neighbor Jess is my little workout buddy and I love how motivated we keep each other, and how we push each other to do more and be stronger. I love this new found me... I will never let go of this person in me right now because for once in my life I am taking charge and making changes and being who I really am! For once I know I am on the right path!

Remember: Work for a cause, not for applause. Live to express, not to impress!

No comments: