Monday, December 6, 2010

The Journey


I'm alone a lot lately and I like it so much but then too much of a good thing can become a bad thing... I'm not sure if this is one of those things though, I guess we will see because honestly I don't see that changing anytime soon... plus if I surround myself with too many people all I start to see is the things about them that bug me and I come to realize I don't have a lot in common with most people. That or I just don't care to make friends with everyone! I know those kind of people and it makes me sad to think that people surround themselves with people no matter what or who they are, because they need to be friends with EVERYONE. I'm not a therapist or anything of the sort but to me that just shows a lack of confidence in who you are and maybe a little confusion to who they are, or hell they just like being center of attention... either way I'm far from ever wanting that. I hate attention unless it's from people that are important to me in my life. I've disconnected my self from a lot lately, like some family and really it's because I can't stand watching people abuse people the way they do... I'm not naming names because really it's not important. I need to separate myself because of the hate that builds in me and starts to take over so all in all being alone is my therapy, it's my comfort.

No comments: