Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Homemade For The Holliday!

I am pretty excited for Christmas! If I didn't have kids I probably wouldn't be so dang excited. The thought of them coming out Christmas morning seeing all the presents "Santa" brought them is gonna be so cool! Also I know right now a lot of people are having a hard time getting Christmas for their families and some people feel bad if you get them something and they just didn't have to money to get you something soooo here is what I'm doing.... making all the gifts I give to people by hand! I have sooooo many cute ideas and with help from my loving friend Tess this Christmas will be pretty awesome! We both are going to be busting our butts to make it all happen! I wanna give a sneak peak of all the cute things but people who are receiving these gifts all read my blog so I will be keeping it hush hush for now. Well that's pretty much all I wanted to blog about!

No comments: