Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I can't help but laugh a little!



So I haven't had better luck or anything like that but for some reason I'm happy even though so many things around me should make me feel sad, bothered, stressed. I don't know how I'm actually not letting things stress me out... Lately I've had to deal with a lot of negative people and people who like to make things a bigger deal than they really are and I just can not stand those kind of people. But I'm happy to say they aren't effecting me negatively also I can't help but laugh a little.



I really really wanna go to Gardner Village it's such a beautiful place to go and shop I love it. I'll show some pictures so you can see it if you haven't yet!! Even if you don't buy a thing it's really just an awesome experience.
I've had a really fun weekend getting my house all organized it's really hard to organize sometimes but even harder to keep it that way! I just want to do better and not let it get so un organized! Thank you Jess for watching my little Alexa while we did it. I really wanna go to Ikea and get stuff to organize my closet with cause really... I take up a lot of the closet space and well we need more space for Eric's things!












No comments: