Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A Fresh Start

So lately things have been up and down a lot I haven't been able to get to a happy place and I think it's because I stress way to much and I care too much, and I truly believe that is stopping me from achieving what I want most right now.
I'm learning to let go of things and forgive those who have been rude or done and said things behind my back... even if they didn't ask to be forgiven. I like to keep my feelings inside so I'm sure those people didn't even know to ask for forgiveness! I'm giving up this stupid fight and moving on with my life... I'm sick of caring for people who don't even care about themselves and trying to stick for them when it is obviously not my place.
I can admit when I am wrong and say that I get too involved in crap that just doesn't matter, and now I'm done I'm washing my hands clean and starting all over again and it feels amazing! I just hope I can keep going this way and not get distracted on what my goals are and to never lose sight of what I want!


No comments: