Tuesday, September 14, 2010

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves

Well, lately I have been having some really different views on life and knowing what I know now I need to make some serious changes in my life so that I can be healthier, happier, and all around a better me. I need to this for me and my kids so that they can have me at my best! I wanna be a happier person and I want to be a better mom to my kids... and I know that all of us moms are always striving to be better mothers and what not but I really wanna try a lot harder! I'm actually pretty happy with the changes I've made already like spending more time with us as a family and working on mine and Eric's relationship ( nothing happened just wanna keep things happy!) I haven't had such a clear head in a long time and I'm happy that I made these changes with no influences at all! I didn't do it because of a friend or family member I did it for me! I honestly can say I feel so much better about it because of that!


No comments: