Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How time fly's

Today was the first day of pre school for Alexa and she was soooo excited to go. We were both up till 1am cause we were so nervous... I'm sure for different reasons!
It's been really hard on me and wow she's only been gone an hour! I feel like such a baby! It didn't hit me until I noticed Jaxon hadn't stopped crying sense we left her at school. I could feel that he was missing her it was kind of obvious because he would cry and point at her empty car seat. Finally he settled down after I put on some backyardagains for him.
I am so excited for Alexa to grow up but I'm kind of selfish and want her to slow down a little for me. I held my not so little girl last night and cried myself to sleep... not sad tears but happy tears that she has grown into such and amazing loving girl and I couldn't be happier that she is mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i miss her! she's getting so big:)