Thursday, September 9, 2010

Getting Back To What I Love

I'm not sure what it is about fall that I love ... the cold breeze during the day, how cold it gets at night or is it the fact I LOVE WEARING JACKETS! love them seriously my favorite article of clothing! There are just so many cute jackets out there!!!

Another thing I love is photography and I know A LOT of people have this as a hobby but really when I'm taking pictures I see the world in such a different way! I love where my lenses takes me! As silly as that sounds it's the truth! I want to take more pics of my son cause lets face it he's cute... not just baby cute like he's really cute! ha ha ( Yeah I'm one of THOSE moms!) anyways I know the exact outfit and everything!!! I found it on crazy 8 this morning *my favorite place to shop for clothes for my kids* Anyways I'll get back to what I wanted to post about in the first place! Taking pictures again... I'm just gonna go one day and do them! I need more time outside and I need to do more things that I love doing and I believe I've lost sight of that! Well here are some of my favorite pics I've done !

No comments: