Friday, March 4, 2011

Weightloss and LIfe

So this last week I have been extremely bored... except last night me and Eric finally got to go on a date and we totally needed it! I love going on dates and we really don't get to go out very often! Alright so I'm still dieting doing better I feel it's getting a little easier and seeing the weight coming off helps! 2 weeks and I'm down 14 pounds! I'm happy with it but I know it's not always this easy to lose weight you hit a mark and it takes a lot more than just eating right. I've been looking into some personal trainers and different things that would work for me... I wanna do something fun when it comes to working out so I'm down to try whatever! I'm trying Zumba next week... that seems to be the big thing right now, and I've heard it's pretty fun so I'll try it! I didn't cheat as bad this weekend but still had the same results so oh well I'm just happy the numbers are going down not up! Hopefully I can keep losing!

2 comments:

Wright Fam said...

I have been doing Zumba down here and it is tons of fun! You will love it!

Mandy Marshall Wood said...

Yay! I will be trying it this week hopefully! I'm glad to hear it's fun!!!