Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Stepping Up My Game!

So lately I have been doing pretty good with the dieting I know I'm gonna have bad weeks and I know I am gonna have good weeks! I have to admit I didn't do so great this weekend and the end of last week... I kept going up 2-4 pounds and back down it was weird... so on Sunday I had put on 4 pounds and realized I needed to keep going forward... not backwards so I started my working out and back on strict dieting. I have to say I'm super impressed with myself I have lost 7 lbs so far this week ... I still have 3 more days left in this week and I plan to lose more... hopefully! So all together I've lost 22 lbs and I'm happy with that, I hope to have lost 25 -30 pounds by Sunday! I know if I stick to working out 2-3 times a day and eating really healthy I will be happy with whatever the scale shows because I know I'm being a healthier person and more active!!! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kaycee said...

GOOD LUCK! What is your diet like? Are you doing the weight watchers thing again? We should do yoga or something sometime... or whatever just workout. I need a work out buddy :)

Mandy Marshall Wood said...

Not really weight watchers just healthier options and smaller portions... but weight watchers has taught me a lot about certain foods and so it helps having that knowledge. I'm in need of a work out buddy I'm stuck working out at home and I need to get out. Let's get in touch and plan a day to workout together... I'm down for some yoga!!! It's been way to long sense I've done that!