Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weight Loss Update and Life

Alright... well, lately I've been way way way sick! It was like nothing I've ever felt in my life!!! Body aches, fever, bronchitis.... it sucks and I'm off my antibiotics but I can't seem to get all this crap out of my lungs so I sounds like a 60 year old smoker!! BLAH!!! Anyways, me and Eric have decided to put off on having a baby right now we tried for 7 months and nothing so we decided to take the spring and summer off and try this fall... maybe... Plus I'm now thinking there are things that I need to get done before having another child, like take care of me and my personal needs, and maybe live a little more I'm only 24 and I feel like I'm 34... not that 34 is old I just feel 10 years older than I should, I think.... Any who. The whole weight loss thing is still going I didn't get to blog about it last week because I was so ill and didn't leave my bed, and I lost 2 pounds last week and for reasons I won't say I put those 2 back on... I will promise I did not cheat or eat badly, but I have lost those 2 pounds and I have a feeling I'll lose more by the end of this week so that should be good!! I am pretty proud of myself for eating healthy and keeping this weight off! I know I didn't lose another 7 pounds, but I knew I couldn't lose 7 pounds EVERY week! I know I want to try to lose more than 2 this week so I will let you know how that goes! Also after I can breathe again I need to start working out and I have a friend who is always down to workout and kick butt so that's a plus! Wish me luck and thanks! :)

No comments: