Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time to move!

So most people know that Eric and I have bought a condo and me being stupid I didn't realize I only have a week and a half to get everything packed up and ready to go! UGH! Being prego and moving is HORRIBLE!! I'm not looking forward to it at all!!! I'm glad I have people offering to help! I usually don't like to take help, but in this case I'm all for it! I've heard way to many horror stories about people trying to move pregnant and in my condition it sounds like I need to take it easy! But I assure everyone I will be doing ALL that I can! Well on that note I gotta go tape up some boxes and get this going!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Yucko - moving pregnant is no fun. I did it while I was pregnant with Vincente, and now I'm going to do it again with this one! How crazy can I get? Okay - the first time was my choice, but this time it's not my fault!!! ;) Good luck, and I'd offer help, but I'm in and out of town for the next few months visiting Russ and other family. Make sure to let the Smith family know - I'm sure they would love to help out, too, if they're not already!

Alexa is sooo beautiful! congrats on your awesome family ;)