Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little update!

Well, lately life has been good. My pregnancy is going good and Alexa is so excited to be a big sister. For those who don't know we have decided to wait till it is born to see what the sex is! I know we're crazy! I have had friends say they don't wanna talk to me unless I find out! he he I really do think this will be a really fun experience as a family! Other than that we have currently bought a condo in Pleasant Grove! I am so excited to have more space!!! and somewhere to call my own again!! Alexa is getting so big way to quick I never expected 3 years to go by so fast! Life truly is amazing and I have my child to thank for that! She makes me realize the things that we found to be so little before are some of the most incredible things in life! I'm grateful for my beautiful family! Well I'll be done now! heh But I will get some more pics up soon! I am doing family pictures here soon so, we'll see!!!

No comments: