Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How much Alexa truly adores her aunt Kami!


Here are some newer pics of Alexa and her aunt Kami! This post is mainly on the fact that Alexa adores Kami! Since Alexa has been born I truly believe that she has had a special relationship with Kami. There were days I would come home to find Kami holding Alexa in her rocking chair and just admiring her . Now that Alexa is almost 3 she is starting to follow Kami and starting to really bug her! No matter how much Kami can get annoyed with her she still finds it in her heart to play with Alexa and humor her. I know my sister knows how much I appreciate her kindness to Alexa! All of Alexa's aunts are admired by her and they know that! Alexa is the type of girl to make sure that EVERYONE knows how much she loves them! A handful is what Alexa is capable of being, but worth every bit!!! I love how sweet Alexa's aunts are to her, and I'm talking about all of them! But I think all of my sisters can agree that there is something special with aunt Kami, and not only for Alexa but for all the nieces and nephew! She holds a special place in all their hearts! She really is a great aunt and sister! We love ya Kam!

No comments: