Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Realizing I'm Different Today!

Dieting... I hate it... I'm horrible at it... BUT this year I am a little more motivated to do something about it! It's weird just waking up one day an being like today is the day I try to change my life, I really love this feeling. I hope to keep this feeling going because I really need it! I think I'm just going to go cold turkey on the whole soda thing as well... anyone who knows me knows I love my coke I can't resist it, but like I said, something is different about me and all I can do is hope it stays with me! Maybe it's the weather or maybe something more... either way I need to jump on it and keep it alive! ha ha. Well other than that nothing new really just doing a lot of reading and cleaning and blah blah blah ( ya know the usual mom things). I wanna start playing tennis this spring and summer I think it's a fun way to exercise and finally do something with my brother! He is a huge fan of tennis and loves to play... I think he is the only one I know who actually likes it. Anyways I hope I can stay strong on what I want to do and try to be healthier I know I need it... I don't want to get to a point where it's too late! Wish me luck!!!

No comments: