Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Finally Feeling Something.

So I haven't blogged in a while and that's because every time I went to say something I realized I had nothing to say... it's been weird. So lately we've just been doing a lot of stuff with Alexa and her schooling trying to get her ready for Kindergarten! She is so excited to go next year, although we will miss her Pre school teacher so much!!! She is such an amazing person and an example of what all teachers should be! She believes in her students and makes them believe in themselves. Me and Eric are doing great Eric turned 25 yesterday and we had a nice quiet dinner to ourselves and that was really nice! I can't believe how old we are getting! I swear it was just yesterday that we met! Being high school sweethearts and making it this far is such an accomplishment and such a trial ...really. I love how we are still best friends and how we still joke and laugh and fight and love.... it's good. we are really quiet opposite sometimes and I think that adds a lot of character to our relationship being able to have different opinions so the other can see another point of view is nice. Now I'm just babbling but really love your significant other for who they are and your differences :)

No comments: