Friday, September 16, 2011

Lil update

So lately I have been super busy! I've been trying to get in as much as I can before this summer is gone. I think this last summer has been the best one I've had so far! I loved most days! Spent a lot time out side and at the pool... life really couldn't have gotten any better. Right now I have to admit I'm dealing with some issues that are so hard on me because I care so much about people and my family, and I absolutely hate disappointing people and being disappointed as well.

As far as my weight loss goes I've almost lost 70 lbs... whoa! I'm really proud of myself, but at the same time I just wish I could actually be where I wanna be right now. I know it takes time and I work so hard and eat really healthy and I don't cheat! I just want this so bad! I am doing it the right way by working out 5 or 6 times a week and I eat really really healthy :) don't get me wrong there were a few weeks where I wasn't on my game but I didn't gain anything so I don't feel to bad about it. Now I'm back though and more motivated as ever!!! I'm ready to get the body I want and I know how hard this is going to be, but I need to remind myself how it is worth it.

I am hoping I can keep up the hard work and get over this hump that I'm stuck at! Wish me luck and I hope all is well!

No comments: