Sunday, July 24, 2011

Where is Fall?

Lately I have been sick, tired, unhealthy! It's been horrible!!! Today was the first day that I felt like myself again and that was really nice... I loved today. Woke up, went swimming, went to my moms for my birthday dinner and had a really fun time with my family.

I've been alone a lot this week and I loved it. Sometimes I just need a break from the world, and it was a nice break. I am ready for summer to be over with, so I can go back in to hibernation and have a good excuse to do so. I miss it being too cold to leave so that I was forced to read, clean, and be a little O.C.D. Too much of it is stressful and a bit boring. I love having time with my friends and being in the sun and letting the kids wear themselves out by being outside, but I'm ready for it to be done... I think I'm more excited for fall than winter, actually I HATE winter, so yeah I rephrase that comment, " I can't wait for fall to come so it's too cold to be outside all day." Plus fall is jacket weather and my favorite article of clothing is my jackets! I LOVE them.

It's getting late and I need to spend what little time me and Eric have left of this wonderful weekend together.

Also...
I'm happy... for the first time in a long time... I'm happy.

No comments: