Monday, June 27, 2011

Change Happens

I have had some crazy things happen in my life lately and I have to say that it has opened my eyes and made me see people at a different light! I can't say I am happy about everything... I will go with the flow and handle anything that comes my way. I've realized more that life changes all the time and it can't be stopped! So I deal and keep going! I think life would be boring if nothing changed... but that's just me.

On a happier note I've lost 53 lbs... Ya it's crazy and I'm still going! I hope to be 20-30lbs lighter by the fall... I believe it's possible and god knows I have the drive to make it happen! I do a lot of things for myself lately and I don't feel bad because it's not like I have forgotten about all the other people I need to do stuff for I've just found a way to fit me in there too. I love my family, I love my friends, and I love those who don't always treat me the best, and judge me when I'm down... but that's because I can't let hate be apart of my life... I can't let negative consume me... I won't let it happen!

No comments: