Thursday, April 21, 2011

Life

Well lately I have been thinking about the past so much. I miss it... I hate thinking about it because it's the past and it's not like I can go back and live those days again. Oh well, I haven't been great with the whole weight loss thing I have only lost one more pound so 26 lbs lost but hey at least I am losing! haha, anyways I really wanna hit my goal so I am gonna be working my butt off this next week and a half I need to do this for me, I need to prove to myself I can do it and that I'm strong enough to stick to something for more than 2 months! I only know if I keep going on the path that I'm on I can keep some real happiness about myself, because it's been a long time sense I've been happy with how I look. I am a stay at home mom and my whole life is kids and home I was even horrible with keeping up on the day to day things and I believe I've changed in that area in a huge way! Anyways I'm getting there I feel happier everyday I don't want to lose this... EVER!!! Wish me luck! :)

No comments: