Friday, August 20, 2010

If you're gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty

I really hate 2 faced people! I think it is really one of the worst quality's humans have. I believe in being honest even if it hurts sometimes. I'm not perfect, and I'm not saying I've never been 2 faced to people. But I do try everything in my power to make it so I am being honest with others and treat them the way I feel is needed.



Why is it that I'm 24 dealing with more shady girls then my sister who is in high school? I need to sort out my "friends" Fakes, Friend's, and Best Friends.... I rather have 3 or 4 really amazing friends then have a bunch of friends who just don't care about me and throw me under a bus.



Why is everything a competition... I wanna be better friends with this person so I'm just not gonna involve you. I wanna have a better car than you so I'll buy a newer one, I wanna look better than you do so I'll starve to lose more than you, I want to be center of attention so I'm gonna do and say something that might hurt but I don't care because they are laughing at you not me. I HATE these kind of people.... It makes me sad that I have put up with this kind of shit from people for so long. I'm not gonna put my happy face on and pretend I like these kind of people anymore. To be honest I've been doing this for a while now... and I honestly have to say I feel so much better about where I am in my life and I couldn't be happier. I love my true friends and my kids and family.... So thank you for making this one and only life the best it can be!

No comments: