Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy New Year





"Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right."







Oprah nailed that on the head! I feel 2010 was a huge life lesson for me... I was never the one to make a list because really I didn't care much to change I just thought it's just another day but it's not... it's a new begining for a lot of people. It's the time to say thank you for all the good and a good Eff-you to the bad. So here I am making my list of what I want to accomplish in 2011 wish me luck and Happy New Year!






My List for 2011


Stop Yelling



Start taking more pictures of EVERYTHING



Be a better house wife



Start doing Yoga with my daughter



Get pregnant



Lose weight



Finish the kids room



Finish my room



































































No comments: